Doglaw SOS Subscription
£60.00 – £90.00
For only £60 (or £90 for you and your partner) you get the following benefits for a year:
- FREE telephone advice* from Cooper & Co Solicitors on Doglaw issues
- FREE legal defence at a criminal Court* by Cooper & Co Solicitors if you are prosecuted under:-
- Section 3 Dangerous Dogs Act 1991
- Section 1 Dogs (Protection of Livestock) Act 1953
- Breaching a dog Noise Abatement Notice
- Breach of licence conditions by a:-
- Licensed dog breeder
- Licensed home boarder for dogs
- Licensed day care for dogs
- Reduced cost representation* by Cooper & Co Solicitors for any other Doglaw criminal or civil disputes (which will reduce their hourly charging rate by 25%)
- 50% discount** off a DVD on the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 (SOS Members price will only be £5). To order, members need to phone 0800 999 3647.
Whether you are a new owner, experienced owner or a professional involved in dogs (dog walker, groomer, pet sitter, behaviourist or trainer) Doglaw SOS is able to provide you with peace of mind that should the worst happen and you are prosecuted for any of these offences above, expert representation will be provided.
The date of occurrence of the incident must happen during the period of your membership of Doglaw SOS.
Doglaw Limited has the benefit of Group Legal Protection that provides Doglaw SOS members with Legal Defence and Helpline Services. The policy wording, which contains additional conditions and exclusions is available on request.
* subject to terms and conditions
** not combinable with other promotions or discounts
See Doglaw Ltd Terms & Conditions here.