This popular seminar is a wide-ranging mix of legal issues that are important to dog owners and professionals involved in dogs.
The talk is presented by specialist Doglaw Solicitor Trevor Cooper and lasts around 3 hours. The cost is £30 per person and you will be sent a Certificate of Attendance as a pdf to confirm that you attended.
To book your place by debit/credit card see the below table or give us a ring on 0800 999 3647 during normal office hours.
No prior legal knowledge is necessary. The seminar is intended to inform and well as entertain. So come along and be prepared to learn lots but have a giggle along the way.
Current Schedule of talks for 2022 is below.
Topics are likely to include the law in England & Wales relating to:-
- Stray dogs
- Collar & tag
- An overview of new developments
- Dangerous dogs (incl dogs that are dangerous to people + animals)
- Breed Specific Legislation
- Public Spaces Protection Orders
- Community Protection Notices
- Noise Nuisance
- Duty of Care
- Buying and selling dogs (+ enforceability of contracts)
- Ownership disputes
- An overview of licensing for some commercial activities
- Civil liability for the actions of your dog
NB Content is liable to change
We are not presenting any more of these talks in 2022.
Please check back with us when the 2023 schedule is available.