This popular webinar is a wide-ranging mix of legal issues that are important to dog owners and professionals involved in dogs.
There are a couple of ways for you to watch this live course:-
- a) Saturday 2nd July 2022 10am to 1.15pm (to include a 15min comfort break)
- b) Part 1 Wednesday 6th July 2022 7pm to 8.30pm and Part 2 Wednesday 13th July 2022 7pm to 8.30pm
The talk is presented by specialist Doglaw Solicitor Trevor Cooper and lasts around 3 hours. The cost is £30 per person and you will be sent a Certificate of Attendance as a pdf to confirm that you watched.
To book your place by debit/credit card see the below table or give us a ring on 0800 999 3647 during normal office hours.
No prior legal knowledge is necessary. The webinar is intended to inform as well as entertain. So come along and be prepared to learn lots but have a giggle along the way.
Topics are likely to include the law in England & Wales relating to:-
- Stray dogs
- Collar & tag
- An overview of new developments
- Dangerous dogs (incl dogs that are dangerous to people + animals)
- Breed Specific Legislation
- Public Spaces Protection Orders
- Community Protection Notices
- Noise Nuisance
- Duty of Care
- Buying and selling dogs (+ enforceability of contracts)
- Ownership disputes
- An overview of licensing for some commercial activities
- Civil liability for the actions of your dog
NB Content is liable to change