- New developments in Doglaw (incl Lucy’s Law + the potential ban on shock collars)
- How to prove ownership of a dog
- How to transfer ownership
- Obligations on owners & keepers
- Collar & tag
- The law on stray dogs
- Public Spaces Protection Orders
- Community Protection Notices
- Noise nuisance
- Cruelty & Duty of Care under the Animal Welfare Act (+ possible increase in sentencing)
- An overview of the 2018 Licensing Regulations
- Enforceability of contracts (including endorsements)
- Civil liability for the actions of your dog and the importance of having third party insurance
- Livestock worrying
- Dog on dog incidents
- Dangerous Dogs Act – incl dogs dangerously out of control + Breed Specific Legislation
Terms & Conditions
- This webinar is provided by Doglaw Ltd and it relates to the law in England (there is a lot of overlap with Wales but it is definitely not for you if you are from Scotland, Northern Ireland or indeed any other legal jurisdiction)
- Doglaw Ltd is not registered for VAT. The acknowledgment you receive for your booking will serve as your receipt.
- Timings are approximate and content is liable to change
- If you need to cancel your booking no refund will be provided unless written notice is received by Doglaw Ltd at least 72 hours before the webinar is due to take place.
- Doglaw Ltd reserves the right to cancel the webinar and can accept no liability if, for whatever reason, the webinar does not take place. However, if that should happen Doglaw Ltd will refund you the purchase price.
- Neither Doglaw Ltd nor Trevor Cooper accept liability for breach of contract, negligence or otherwise from any loss or consequential loss occasioned by anyone acting, omitting to act or refraining from acting in reliance on the webinar or the notes
- Copyright of the webinar and the notes is vested in Doglaw Ltd. All rights reserved. Unauthorised copying or broadcasting of the webinar or any excerpt of it is prohibited.
- Doglaw Ltd is neither regulated nor authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Doglaw Ltd is a separate legal entity to Cooper & Co Solicitors
- The registered office of Doglaw Ltd is The Old Boiler House, Menzies Road, Whitfield, Dover, Kent, CT16 2HQ (company registration number 06983617). You can email Doglaw Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 999 3647 during normal office hours.