Do you want to have expert legal and behavioural telephone advice on dogs when you need it?
Summary of Benefits
For only 60 GBP you get the following services for a year:
- FREE telephone advice* from Cooper & Co Solicitors on doglaw issues
- FREE telephone advice* by prior appointment from a dog behaviourist / trainer (our head behaviourist is Carolyn Menteith, the KCAI dog trainer of the year) on behavioural issues
- FREE representation at a criminal Court* by Cooper & Co Solicitors if you are prosecuted under:
- Section 3 Dangerous Dogs Act 1991
- Section 1 Dogs (Protection of Livestock) Act 1953
- 33% discount** on DVDs provided by Doglaw Ltd
- 25% discount** on seminars provided by Doglaw Ltd
Dog Behaviour / Training Telephone Advice
The kind of issues for which you can seek advice from our behaviourist / trainer will include how to train your dog to reduce or prevent behaviours such as:
- Jumping up
- Attention seeking
- On-lead problems
Doglaw Telephone Advice
Doglaw issues consist of the following:
- Dogs attacking / injuring people
- Ownership / access disputes on dogs
- Dog on dog incidents
- Dog on cat / other animal incidents
- Noise nuisance involving a dog
- Breed Specific Legislation
- Vet negligence involving a dog
- Buying and selling dog disputes
- Community Protection Notices relating to a dog
- Public Spaces Protection Orders on dogs (Dog Control Orders)
Free Representation at a Criminal Court
Owners as well as those in charge of other people’s dogs are very worried that if the dog should behave out of character they might fall foul of the criminal law. As a fantastic benefit for Doglaw SOS members, if the incident or alleged incident takes place during your period of membership, we are able to arrange FREE representation at a criminal Court if you are prosecuted under Section 3 of the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 or Section 1 of the Dogs (Protection of Livestock) Act 1953.
Whether you are a new owner, experienced owner or a professional involved in dogs (dog walker, groomer, pet sitter, behaviourist or trainer) Doglaw SOS is able to provide you with peace of mind that should the worst happen, expert representation will be provided.
Doglaw Limited has the benefit of Group Legal Protection that provides Doglaw SOS members with Legal Defence and Helpline Services. The policy wording, which contains additional conditions and exclusions is available here.
If you have a spouse / partner who lives with you in the same household, we can include them as an additional member for only an extra 30 GBP for 12 months.