Doglaw Live for Rescues
A Live Online Presentation Exclusively for Rescues by Doglaw specialist Solicitor Trevor Cooper
This webinar is a wide-ranging mix of legal issues that are important to rescues that deal with dogs and/or cats.
No prior legal knowledge is necessary and it will be suitable for staff, officers, trustees and volunteers.
This talk will be exclusively for rescues and will take place on:
Monday 30th November 2020 at 1:30pm
The programme is scheduled to last approx 1.5 hours and topics are likely to include:
- New Developments
- Lucy’s Law
- Ownership Disputes
- The law on stray/lost dogs and cats
Places on this talk are only £10 per person. Please click here to book your place onto the course, or if you are a Petplan Charity partner, please call us on 0800 999 3647.
Terms and Conditions
- This webinar is provided by Doglaw Ltd and it relates to the law in England and Wales.
- Doglaw Ltd is not registered for VAT. The acknowledgment you receive for your booking will serve as your receipt.
- Timings are approximate and content is liable to change
- If you need to cancel your booking no refund will be provided unless written notice is received by Doglaw Ltd at least 72 hours before the webinar is due to take place.
- Doglaw Ltd reserves the right to cancel the webinar and can accept no liability if, for whatever reason, the webinar does not take place. However, if that should happen Doglaw Ltd will refund you the purchase price.
- Neither Doglaw Ltd nor Trevor Cooper accept liability for breach of contract, negligence or otherwise from any loss or consequential loss occasioned by anyone acting, omitting to act or refraining from acting in reliance on the webinar or the notes
- Copyright of the webinar and the notes is vested in Doglaw Ltd. All rights reserved. Unauthorised copying or broadcasting of the webinar or any excerpt of it is prohibited.
- Doglaw Ltd is neither regulated nor authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Doglaw Ltd is a separate legal entity to Cooper & Co Solicitors
- The registered office of Doglaw Ltd is The Old Boiler House, Menzies Road, Whitfield, Dover, Kent, CT16 2HQ (company registration number 06983617). You can email Doglaw Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 999 3647 during normal office hours.