Doglaw for Professionals 2021
Doglaw for Professionals: Hot Topics for 2021
Doglaw Seminar Programme
The content of this half day presentation will include:
- Dog on dog incidents:- When the civil and/or criminal law applies to a Dog Bite Incident involving another dog
- The Government’s “Action Welfare Plan for Animal Welfare”:- These ambitious proposals first published on 12th May 2021 include the creation of the Animal Sentience Committee, preventing the import of mutilated dogs and a ban on electric dog collars.
- Dog theft:- Why existing Sentencing Guidelines means that the punishment does not fit the crime.
- Breed Specific Legislation:- How this law has evolved over the last 30 years.
- Livestock worrying:- The proposed changes to the Dogs (Protection of Livestock) Act 1953.
- Ownership disputes:- How courts approach these cases and is there a concept of “access” to a dog.
Dates & venues:
- Monday 1st November 2021 – London
- Tuesday 2nd November 2021 – Bristol
- Wednesday 3rd November 2021 – Manchester
- Thursday 4th November 2021 – Harrogate
9:30am – Registration (+beverages)
10am – Part 1 of the talk
11:30am – Break (+beverages)
11:45am – Part 2 of the talk
1pm – End
A Certificate of Attendance will be provided. Content and timings are subject to change.
To book places
* Pay online by debit or credit card here
* Phone us on 0800 999 3647 during normal office hours and pay by debit or credit card
* Return the Booking Form duly completed with payment to Doglaw Limited, The Old Boiler House, Menzies Road, Whitfield, Dover, CT16 2HQ (or you can request that we invoice you)
This seminar is expected to be of particular appeal to a variety of people, including:-
……and many more