Doglaw for Professionals 2019
Doglaw for Professionals: Update 2019
This new seminar will focus on criminal and civil law as it impacts on small dog-related businesses (+ rescues). This talk will last a day and will be presented by Trevor Cooper (Solicitor) and Kate Richmond (barrister) and will cost £100 per person (incl buffet lunch + certificate of attendance).
Dates & venues:
- Sunday 3rd November 2019 – Doncaster
- Sunday 17th November 2019 – Sutton Coldfield
- Sunday 24th November 2019 – Gatwick
The Booking Form can be downloaded here.
To book places
* Pay online by debit or credit card here
* Phone us on 0800 999 3647 during normal office hours and pay by debit or credit card
* Return the Booking Form duly completed with payment to Doglaw Limited, The Old Boiler House, Menzies Road, Whitfield, Dover, CT16 2HQ (or you can request that we invoice you)
This seminar is expected to be of particular appeal to a variety of people, including:-
……and many more